BOAT ENTRY APPLICATION
Coming Soon: Captains Meeting Flyer
Coming Soon:Awards Ceremony Flyer
The Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade is the perfect opportunity to kick off the holiday season “Florida-style,” and show support for your community. Dozens of spectacularly decorated vessels will light up the Intracoastal Waterway parade route from North Palm Beach to Jupiter. The parade is led by everyone’s favorite—a traveling fireworks display illuminating the night sky. This the largest public holiday event in Palm Beach County for a reason; tens of thousands of residents and guests view the parade from their waterfront homes, restaurants, and numerous parks and public viewing areas along the parade route.
- There is no fee to enter your boat in the parade! We ask for a $20 deposit that will be used after the parade if your number boards (used for judging) are not returned back to us, otherwise you will get your deposit back. If you would like to take the opportunity to become a captain member check the box on the application that allows us to keep the $20 deposit as your application fee! Click here to learn more.
- Judging is based on three main factors: lights, enthusiasm, and themed decor. There are thousands of dollars worth of prizes to be given away to the top three boats in each category! In addition to prizes, the “best overall” boat will take home $500 cash!
- The categories for judging are: under 25′, 25′-35′, and over 35′. All corporate entries will still be judged separately as one group.
- All rules will be reviewed at the Captain’s Meeting prior to the parade. Any questions you may have will also be answered at this time. At least one person from each boat entry must attend the Captain’s Meeting. You are also invited to bring a guest. Please see the flyer above for more information.
- Entry deadline is November 30th! Enter by November 29th to be automatically entered to win one of several fuel cards worth $100-$500 courtesy of PGA Marina Center, Loggerhead Marina, New Port Cove Marine Center, Old Port Cove Marina and North Palm Beach Marina.
Best of Parade: Last Foot II
1st: It's All Good
2nd Place Tie: Suits Us Too & T's-N-Me
2nd: Yellow Streak
3rd: Papa's Toy
1st: Last Foot II
1st: Country Club
2nd: Checked Out
3rd: Marine Max